1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device via your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information to enable provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognise you so that our web server can present you with a more individual, better, faster, and more customised website.
Please note that if you block cookies you may not be able to access some web content.
There are basically three types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on your computer or device while you are surfing our web pages and are then deleted.
- Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on your computer for a long time.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are created by partner websites and embedded in our site. They are used to deliver personalised advertising, for example.
- We use what are known as session cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third-party cookies to improve your experience with our content and advertisements.
This website also uses web analysis services provided by Google.
3. Third-party cookies
Some third-party providers place cookies on your computer in particular to record visitor behaviour and personalise offers (including advertising). Several cookies may be placed by third parties depending on the platform. You can read how the third-party provider handles cookies on the corresponding pages of the network. See the table below for information on the networks. We have no control over third-party cookies. We therefore recommend that you check third-party providers' websites to find out which cookies are used and how they can be managed. The "Digital Advertising Alliance" offers the option to collectively opt-out of all DAA companies for common third-party providers such as Facebook, Google, and many others. you can find more information under points 4 and 5.
4. e currently use the following cookies
|Cookie, technology, or provider||Purpose||Duration||More information|
5. VManaging/opting out of cookies
- View cookies,
- Enable Cookies,
- Disable all or specific cookies,
- Disable all cookies when closing browse,
- Block cookies,
- Notify me when a site wants to place a cookie, and
- Opt out of tracking web analysis
You can find instructions for disabling cookies on the following browsers on the developer websites. If you block our cookies in your browser, you will not be able to use some areas of our website.