Copyright © STEPA Farmkran GmbH
All rights reserved.
Legal provisions relating to the use of this website/exclusion of liability
1) Subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions, STEPA Farmkran GmbH, its subsidiaries and all its other affiliates, hereinafter all collectively called STEPA, hereby grant you permission to use STEPA's websites by visiting these websites, printing these out or storing them electronically on a local drive. Any other use shall require STEPA's express prior written approval.
2) STEPA hereby reserves all rights to texts, images, graphics, sounds, animations and videos, as well as their arrangement on the websites. In particular, such content and work shall be subject to the applicable copyrights. The use of the background images on the sites is generally not permitted. The content of the STEPA websites shall not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. STEPA reserves the right to alter, add to or wholly or partly delete the content of its websites, or to restrict access (to certain user groups) at any time. STEPA shall not assume responsibility for any consequences arising from this.
3) Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all rights to brands, logos and other trademarks shall be protected, and belong to their owners. Other intellectual property such as patents, registered designs, utility models and similar shall also be protected accordingly. No licence to use STEPA's intellectual property or third-party intellectual property, is granted through the STEPA websites.
4) The STEPA websites have been put together in order to make general information on STEPA and its products accessible. STEPA use the necessary commercial diligence to keep the information on its websites accurate and up-to-date. However, no guarantee can be made regarding availability, completeness, accuracy or the up-to-date nature of the information. Details relating to our products shall be non-binding, shall be for initial information purposes and shall not be expressly or tacitly guaranteed. All details relating to data or test values shall be provided exclusively on the basis of this legal notice. STEPA reserves the right to alter or add to the information provided, without this requiring prior notice.
5) These websites may contain information on STEPA products that are not available in your country. The existence of such information on these websites shall not imply any intention on the part of STEPA to announce that these products will be available throughout the world.
6) All statements relating to the future concerning STEPA, market developments or other general developments are based wholly or partly on subjective estimates. A number of factors, such as changes in the general economic and/or political setting, or natural disasters, may cause actual developments to deviate from express or tacit forecasts. STEPA does not intend to continually update these statements relating to the future.
7) STEPA EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY OR WARRANTY FOR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THE STEPA WEBSITES WHATSOEVER. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY ALSO RELATES, BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, TO DAMAGE TO YOUR IT SYSTEM BROUGHT ABOUT BY VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNICAL SHORTCOMINGS. WHERE MANDATORY STATUTORY PROVISIONS CONFLICT WITH THIS OR WHERE THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IS INEFFECTIVE OR INOPERABLE, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. IN ANY EVENT, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY IN CASES OF SLIGHT NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF PALFINGER.
8) References to other websites (hyperlinks, etc.) have been inserted only for your convenience. STEPA shall assume no responsibility for the existence of such websites or for the accuracy, completeness or legality of the content. STEPA hereby expressly distances itself from these websites.
9) No information provided on the STEPA websites shall constitute or represent an offer to buy or trade shares or interests in the PALFINGER Group.
10) It is generally possible to use our websites without providing personal data. Where personal data (e.g. name, address or email addresses) is collected on our website, this shall occur on a voluntary basis where possible. This data shall not be passed on to third parties outside the PALFINGER Group without your express consent.
11) Austrian substantive law, excluding the conflict-of-law standards under international private law, shall exclusively apply to all legal issues in connection with this website and all other STEPA websites. Salzburg/Austria shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction, unless there is any other mandatory place of jurisdiction.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS - DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer that enable your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by such cookies on your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA, and stored there.
If IP anonymisation is activated on the website, however, your IP address shall be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in any other contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and be shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing the website operator with other services relating to website and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics shall not be combined with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. Please note however that, in such case, you may possibly be unable to fully use all functions of this website. Additionally, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link, you can prevent data (including your IP address) generated by such cookies, relating to your use of the website, from being captured and transmitted to Google and being processed by Google: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.