Hexagonal frame now as M series
Finally he is here. The hexagonal frame also for larger timber trailers with 14to or 16to permitted total weight from STEPA. With the new M series the entire range of timber trailers is now available with this unique frame concept.
The advantages are obvious:
- higher torsional strength than the previous double frame
- improved hose routing in the articulated drawbar and bogey axle area
- sealed bearings on the articulated drawbar and bogey axle
- optimized and protected hose installation in the vulnerable areas
- patented articulated drawbar with well-protected cast iron pump
- highest standards in terms of painting through KTL priming and powder-coating
- 4-wheel brake system as standard from the 9to timber trailer
- 5 stake holder pairs as standard - the ideal division for both trunk wood as well as energy wood
- extendable frame +70 cm
- and much more.